USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. One USD Coin token can now be purchased for about $1.00 or 0.00009430 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, LATOKEN, CoinEx and FCoin. In the last seven days, USD Coin has traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar. USD Coin has a market capitalization of $404.60 million and $76.36 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $225.21 or 0.02121818 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00059143 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00011618 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00016436 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
USD Coin Profile
USD Coin (CRYPTO:USDC) is a token. Its genesis date was May 17th, 2018. USD Coin’s total supply is 405,007,338 tokens and its circulating supply is 404,216,328 tokens. USD Coin’s official website is www.centre.io/usdc. The official message board for USD Coin is medium.com/centre-blog. USD Coin’s official Twitter account is @centre_io.
Buying and Selling USD Coin
USD Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, OKEx, CoinEx, FCoin, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Kucoin, CPDAX, Hotbit, Korbit, Coinsuper, LATOKEN and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy USD Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.