Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on July 13th. Substratum has a market capitalization of $7.76 million and approximately $5,350.00 worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Substratum token can now be bought for about $0.0203 or 0.00000179 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, HitBTC, Kucoin and Binance. During the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 10.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.30 or 0.00276326 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008839 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $152.53 or 0.01346632 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0957 or 0.00000845 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.15 or 0.00124947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000711 BTC.
Substratum’s launch date was August 14th, 2017. Substratum’s total supply is 472,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 383,021,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Substratum is /r/SubstratumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Substratum’s official Twitter account is @SubstratumNet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Substratum’s official website is substratum.net.
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, COSS, Kucoin, Binance, BiteBTC, OKEx, Radar Relay, Bitbns, Tidex and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Substratum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Substratum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.