Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on June 30th. During the last week, Stellar has traded down 15.5% against the US dollar. One Stellar coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00000953 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Kucoin and Liquid. Stellar has a market cap of $2.11 billion and $412.32 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $33.88 or 0.00297177 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $203.19 or 0.01782056 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00008723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00033013 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.55 or 0.00153727 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000550 BTC.
Stellar Coin Profile
Stellar was first traded on July 19th, 2013. Stellar’s total supply is 105,102,611,976 coins and its circulating supply is 19,419,886,003 coins. The Reddit community for Stellar is /r/stellar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Stellar is www.stellar.org. Stellar’s official Twitter account is @stellarorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Stellar is stellarcommunity.org.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Vebitcoin, CryptoMarket, Stronghold, Binance, ZB.COM, Koineks, OKEx, Gate.io, GOPAX, Kuna, C2CX, Koinex, ABCC, Indodax, CEX.IO, Huobi, Bitbns, Exmo, Stellarport, Ovis, CoinEgg, Sistemkoin, Upbit, Exrates, Cryptomate, Liquid, Bitfinex, Poloniex, RippleFox, BitMart, BCEX, Kryptono, Kraken, OTCBTC, Bittrex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stellar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.