Spectiv (CURRENCY:SIG) traded 3.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 14th. One Spectiv token can currently be purchased for about $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, Livecoin, HitBTC and IDEX. Spectiv has a total market cap of $338,891.00 and approximately $276.00 worth of Spectiv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Spectiv has traded 9.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003003 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009952 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.41 or 0.00273228 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $113.34 or 0.01128650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00026385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $11.63 or 0.00115926 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000698 BTC.
Spectiv Token Profile
Spectiv launched on January 1st, 2018. Spectiv’s total supply is 378,851,756 tokens and its circulating supply is 241,048,858 tokens. Spectiv’s official Twitter account is @spectivvr and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Spectiv is www.spectivvr.com. The Reddit community for Spectiv is /r/Spectiv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Spectiv
Spectiv can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, YoBit, Livecoin, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectiv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectiv should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spectiv using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectiv Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectiv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.