Revain (CURRENCY:R) traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on January 31st. Revain has a total market capitalization of $16.63 million and $1.41 million worth of Revain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Revain has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Revain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0343 or 0.00000370 BTC on exchanges including C-CEX, OKEx, Cryptopia and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002538 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $269.26 or 0.02904892 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010781 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00193535 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00030134 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $11.26 or 0.00121455 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Revain Token Profile
Revain’s genesis date was August 4th, 2017. Revain’s total supply is 484,450,000 tokens. Revain’s official Twitter account is @Revain_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Revain is revain.org. Revain’s official message board is medium.com/revain. The Reddit community for Revain is /r/revain_org and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Revain Token Trading
Revain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, OKEx, Kucoin, BitFlip, YoBit, HitBTC, Mercatox, BTC-Alpha, BitForex and Kuna. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Revain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Revain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Revain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Revain Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Revain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.