Refereum (CURRENCY:RFR) traded 2.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. One Refereum token can now be purchased for $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Upbit, Bibox and Cobinhood. Refereum has a market capitalization of $5.97 million and $368,939.00 worth of Refereum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Refereum has traded 8.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003114 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.52 or 0.00287587 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009406 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $175.74 or 0.01655962 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0914 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.01 or 0.00122632 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00024217 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Refereum was first traded on September 25th, 2017. Refereum’s total supply is 4,999,650,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,956,829,189 tokens. The official website for Refereum is refereum.com. The Reddit community for Refereum is /r/refereum. Refereum’s official Twitter account is @refereum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Refereum’s official message board is medium.com/@refereum.
Buying and Selling Refereum
Refereum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cobinhood, Upbit, Bibox, Gate.io, IDEX, OKEx and DDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Refereum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Refereum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Refereum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Refereum Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Refereum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.