Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded up 2.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 30th. One Musicoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Musicoin has traded 66.4% lower against the US dollar. Musicoin has a total market cap of $544,545.00 and $13,920.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $297.14 or 0.02678181 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.88 or 0.00070833 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002331 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002533 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000022 BTC.
Musicoin Coin Profile
Musicoin (CRYPTO:MUSIC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 13th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 1,632,167,918 coins. The official website for Musicoin is www.musicoin.org. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official message board is medium.com/@musicoin.
Buying and Selling Musicoin
Musicoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Musicoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.