MediBloc [MED] (CURRENCY:MED) traded 11.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 9th. Over the last seven days, MediBloc [MED] has traded down 27.6% against the US dollar. One MediBloc [MED] token can now be purchased for $0.0066 or 0.00000100 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox and Coinrail. MediBloc [MED] has a market cap of $19.63 million and $281,103.00 worth of MediBloc [MED] was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12,585.64 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $312.03 or 0.02477455 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.59 or 0.00949500 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $417.18 or 0.03312352 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $101.65 or 0.00807070 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00012828 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.89 or 0.00062626 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $101.97 or 0.00809621 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.51 or 0.00234296 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000028 BTC.
About MediBloc [MED]
MediBloc [MED] (MED) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the HybridScryptHash256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 3rd, 2014. MediBloc [MED]’s total supply is 4,097,545,844 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,966,384,100 tokens. The official website for MediBloc [MED] is medibloc.org/en. MediBloc [MED]’s official message board is medium.com/@MediBloc. MediBloc [MED]’s official Twitter account is @MEDDevTeam. The Reddit community for MediBloc [MED] is /r/MediBloc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MediBloc [MED] Token Trading
MediBloc [MED] can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Bibox and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MediBloc [MED] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MediBloc [MED] should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MediBloc [MED] using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MediBloc [MED] Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MediBloc [MED] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.