Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded up 5.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 3rd. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $53.81 million and $4.12 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0677 or 0.00000568 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DEx.top, Tidex, LATOKEN and Bitbns. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003378 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.59 or 0.00273110 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008430 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $203.86 or 0.01708654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000886 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $17.80 or 0.00149150 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.53 or 0.00029596 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 21.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000581 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 794,443,367 tokens. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io.
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, DragonEX, Kucoin, Binance, Poloniex, YoBit, Coinbe, GOPAX, DEx.top, LATOKEN, Bitbns, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, Tidex, IDEX, DDEX, Allbit, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.