Incodium (CURRENCY:INCO) traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 29th. Incodium has a total market cap of $1.11 million and $644.00 worth of Incodium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Incodium has traded 171.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Incodium token can currently be purchased for about $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN and BitMart.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003526 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.76 or 0.00287663 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $214.93 or 0.01778774 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000941 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 23% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00033875 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.34 or 0.00151758 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000564 BTC.
Incodium’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,920,293,789 tokens. Incodium’s official website is incodium.io. The official message board for Incodium is medium.com/@incodiummate. Incodium’s official Twitter account is @Incodium_Daniel.
Incodium Token Trading
Incodium can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incodium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Incodium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Incodium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incodium Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incodium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.