GlobalBoost-Y (CURRENCY:BSTY) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. One GlobalBoost-Y coin can now be bought for about $0.0141 or 0.00000120 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. GlobalBoost-Y has a total market capitalization of $242,761.00 and approximately $112.00 worth of GlobalBoost-Y was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GlobalBoost-Y has traded 43.4% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $11,791.92 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $273.58 or 0.02322181 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $103.23 or 0.00876078 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $347.24 or 0.02946984 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $92.43 or 0.00784461 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00012759 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.68 or 0.00056714 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.75 or 0.00778709 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.85 or 0.00236370 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000028 BTC.
GlobalBoost-Y (BSTY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the yescript hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 8th, 2014. GlobalBoost-Y’s total supply is 17,169,249 coins. The Reddit community for GlobalBoost-Y is /r/globalboostcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. GlobalBoost-Y’s official website is globalboost-y.com. GlobalBoost-Y’s official Twitter account is @GlobalBoost.
GlobalBoost-Y Coin Trading
GlobalBoost-Y can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GlobalBoost-Y directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GlobalBoost-Y should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GlobalBoost-Y using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GlobalBoost-Y Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GlobalBoost-Y and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.