Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $897.80 million and $887.79 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded 13.3% lower against the US dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $8.04 or 0.00070553 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, BTC Trade UA, Bitsane and CPDAX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $304.05 or 0.02666591 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002272 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002543 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 111,604,563 coins. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org. Ethereum Classic’s official website is ethereumclassic.org.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, BTC Markets, HitBTC, Bithumb, Cryptomate, LiteBit.eu, Huobi, Instant Bitex, Indodax, QBTC, Bit-Z, Ovis, Poloniex, Coinhub, C2CX, Gatehub, Korbit, Coinut, Exrates, Bitsane, Coinsuper, CoinEgg, Upbit, Coinbase Pro, Coinnest, CoinTiger, Bitbns, ChaoEX, LBank, BCEX, Coinroom, CoinEx, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, HBUS, Liquid, Kucoin, Exmo, BTC Trade UA, C-CEX, Koineks, OKCoin International, FCoin, EXX, BitForex, Bibox, ZB.COM, Kraken, BigONE, Stocks.Exchange, RightBTC, Bitfinex, OKEx, Crex24, YoBit, Binance, CoinBene, ABCC, Bittrex, Coinone, BtcTrade.im, BTC-Alpha and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.