Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on July 21st. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 13.9% higher against the dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $6.33 or 0.00059696 BTC on exchanges including CoinTiger, Koineks, Coinroom and Bitsane. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $709.97 million and approximately $505.40 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $226.09 or 0.02131619 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001503 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 22.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
ETC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 23rd, 2016. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 112,124,759 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ethereum Classic is ethereumclassic.org. The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ethereum Classic is forum.ethereumclassic.org.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Gatehub, Bittrex, ABCC, EXX, ZB.COM, Coinbase Pro, Poloniex, Coinhub, Coinsuper, Koineks, Coinnest, BtcTrade.im, LBank, Upbit, Gate.io, FCoin, Bibox, Instant Bitex, C-CEX, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Coinut, HitBTC, Coinone, Kucoin, CoinTiger, LiteBit.eu, Ovis, Bitsane, Exmo, RightBTC, Huobi, OKEx, Coinroom, HBUS, YoBit, CoinEx, Indodax, BigONE, Korbit, BTC-Alpha, ChaoEX, Bithumb, Kraken, Bit-Z, CoinEgg, OKCoin International, BTC Trade UA, C2CX, Bitfinex, Exrates, CoinExchange, CPDAX, QBTC, Cryptomate, BTC Markets, Binance, Crex24, BCEX, Liquid, Bitbns and BitForex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.