Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be purchased for $0.0033 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. During the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded down 3% against the dollar. Ethereum Cash has a market cap of $47,074.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.27 or 0.00236775 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $123.97 or 0.01445542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00034463 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.53 or 0.00146331 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000088 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash’s genesis date was October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. Ethereum Cash’s official website is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.