Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded down 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on July 21st. Ether Zero has a total market cap of $26.29 million and approximately $2.50 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Ether Zero has traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ether Zero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001514 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EXX, Cryptopia, DigiFinex and Hotbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $225.72 or 0.02126904 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00059142 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 23.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0158 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Ether Zero Coin Profile
Ether Zero is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 205,724,341 coins and its circulating supply is 163,694,928 coins. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, Hotbit, EXX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.