Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on July 21st. Bitcore has a market cap of $6.76 million and $1,149.00 worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for about $0.39 or 0.00003708 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bit-Z, Exrates and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Bitcore has traded down 1.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,586.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.60 or 0.02131697 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $99.05 or 0.00935934 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $325.20 or 0.03072778 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.88 or 0.00820870 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00012455 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.14 or 0.00058027 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $76.23 or 0.00720306 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.41 or 0.00249572 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
Bitcore (BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 17,725,418 coins and its circulating supply is 17,224,459 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcore is /r/bitcore_btx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc.
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Exrates, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, QBTC, CryptoBridge and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.