Bitcoin Zero (CURRENCY:BZX) traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on July 13th. Bitcoin Zero has a market capitalization of $88,722.00 and approximately $1,282.00 worth of Bitcoin Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Zero has traded 26.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0048 or 0.00000042 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Sistemkoin and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.36 or 0.00275668 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008799 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.76 or 0.01351647 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0953 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.20 or 0.00028162 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.17 or 0.00124550 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00000693 BTC.
Bitcoin Zero Coin Profile
Bitcoin Zero’s total supply is 18,470,371 coins. Bitcoin Zero’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinZer0X. The official website for Bitcoin Zero is www.bitcoinzerox.net. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Zero is /r/BitcoinZeroOfficial.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Zero
Bitcoin Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Crex24 and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.