Bitcoin Scrypt (CURRENCY:BTCS) traded down 13.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 21st. In the last week, Bitcoin Scrypt has traded up 49.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Scrypt coin can now be purchased for about $0.0141 or 0.00000133 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Bitcoin Scrypt has a market capitalization of $248,168.00 and approximately $38.00 worth of Bitcoin Scrypt was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 35.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
About Bitcoin Scrypt
Bitcoin Scrypt is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 8th, 2013. Bitcoin Scrypt’s total supply is 17,615,950 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Scrypt is bitcoinscrypt.io. Bitcoin Scrypt’s official Twitter account is @theotherbitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Scrypt Coin Trading
Bitcoin Scrypt can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Scrypt directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Scrypt should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Scrypt using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Scrypt Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Scrypt and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.