Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on July 13th. One Bitcoin Private coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.59 or 0.00005292 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre, Sistemkoin, HitBTC and Altcoin Trader. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin Private has a market cap of $2.79 million and $1,035.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $88.88 or 0.00794504 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.99 or 0.00250199 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.02 or 0.00071684 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004555 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 20.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000630 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000924 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000583 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,743,711 coins and its circulating supply is 4,714,166 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Private
Bitcoin Private can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, TradeOgre, Exrates, Sistemkoin, Nanex, TOPBTC and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.