Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 13th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can currently be purchased for $0.98 or 0.00008929 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Gate.io, Crex24 and BigONE. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market capitalization of $182.25 million and approximately $3.70 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 13.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006014 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002571 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 34.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002296 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 27.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00069214 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 27.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001799 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official website is btcd.io.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, OKEx, YoBit, HitBTC, Indodax, BigONE, Gate.io, Coinnest, Kucoin, Huobi, Crex24, Bithumb, BtcTrade.im, Binance and Exrates. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.