Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded up 6.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on July 21st. One Bitcoin Atom coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001321 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, Exrates and Stocks.Exchange. Bitcoin Atom has a market capitalization of $2.57 million and $179.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Atom has traded down 2.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- Cybereits (CRE) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Profile
Bitcoin Atom (CRYPTO:BCA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 4th, 2017. Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 18,418,931 coins. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Atom is medium.com/@bitcoinatom. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoinatom.io.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Atom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Atom Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Atom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.